There are three easy ways to register your child for classes:
BY PHONE: Call the studio at 301-694-5105 to Quick Register.
HARD COPY: Print out this form and mail it or bring it to the studio in person.
ONLINE: Register online if you are a current MMPAC Family. LOG IN HERE. If you do not have an account with us, please call the studio at 301-694-5105 for instructions.
New Students: If you are interested in becoming a new member of the MMPAC family, please call the main office at 301-694-5105 to register and to be advised for your student’s appropriate level.
Registration for Returning Students:
- Online registration for the 2022-2023 is now open.
- LOG IN HERE to register online. Please fill out all information requested. It is important to have accurate information on birth dates, grade levels, and especially medical concerns.
Registration for New Students:
- Please call the office at 301-694-5105 with registration questions or to register over the phone.
- By mail. Registration forms can be downloaded here. Please fill forms out and mail them or drop them off to either location (5901 Enterprise Court Frederick, MD 21703 or 12 West Main Street New Market, MD 21774.) If you have questions or concerns about placement recommendations or new classes, please consult the office administration prior to registering. If you mail forms or drop them they will be processed in the order that they are received.
Payment (please read carefully, so you are prepared to keep your tuition current):
- The Registration Fee and Installment 1 are due by August 1st. Any families joining after August 1st will need to pay their registration fee and first installment upon registration.
- Installments 2 is due September 1st. Installments 3-9 are due the first of each month from October-April.
Registration at other times in the year:
We accept registrations throughout the year, but we do recommend that your child start classes no later than November 1st in order to perform in the annual spring show. We are always available at 301-694-5105 to answer your questions about registration.
If you are interested in changing or adding subjects, please contact us prior to registration for advisement. Students should only register for the levels recommended. The staff reserves the right to adjust incorrect enrollment.